Monday, January 13, 2014

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain: Haven't weighed in a while but i'm thinking still around 25-27 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yeah, though I can still wear regular shirts, and yoga pants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: It's actually been a pretty stressful week, we moved to San Antonio last weekend and this week has been just lots of setting up our new place and missing Preston cause he's been gone all day everyday for work at his new job. Looking forward to the weekend so I can hang out with him again for more than 3 hours.
Miss anything? Really missing working out like normal. Although I haven't been working out at all hopefully now that the holidays are over I can try and walk on a treadmill or go for walks. Also miss being able to take cold medicine! Had a cold the past few days and can't day Dayquil or Nyquil :(
Movement: All the time :) love it! I love feeling him just moving positions all the time.
Food cravings: Today i'm craving a PB&J for some reason!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular just get random bouts of nausea when I haven't eaten enough or after a big meal.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Just some nausea and leg cramps every now and then. Also lots of emotional craziness from hormones lately. Peeing ALL THE TIME!!! Literally I'll go to the bathroom and as soon as I come back and sit down I'll have to go again! It's so annoying!!!! Also experiencing some pregnancy brain this week! Forgetting where I put my phone or what I needed to get at the store, etc.
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Oh man the past few weeks I've been so emotional! I feel like any little thing can make me break down!
Looking forward to: My little boy being here already!!! 12 weeks is too long!! I just want to meet him already!



No comments:

Post a Comment