Wednesday, January 29, 2014

30 Week Update



How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: still haven't weighed myself and haven't been able to get an appointment for almost two months so I don't know! But probably 20-25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yup, jeans, but as I only have like four real maternity shirts, I wear normal ones too.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Whenever he's not sticking his little feet under my ribs! Haha
Miss anything? Still just regular exercising and laying on my stomach...and not having to pee every two minutes.
Movement: ALL the time! It's like he's trying to kick his way out sometimes I swear! And he gets hiccups a lot, at least once a day
Food cravings: Lately just sweets, today I want a whole pan of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls!!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just nauseous almost every night after dinner...threw up a few times after dinner this week.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Leg cramps, peeing constantly, nausea
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: About 50/50 finally feeling a little more settled here so not as stressed out lately at least. But still pretty emotional!
Looking forward to: Holding my little baby! Two months be gone already! Haha I'm so impatient.


No comments:

Post a Comment