Friday, February 21, 2014

33 Weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain: Finally went to the Dr. and I've gained 30 pounds! Fun news! haha
Maternity clothes? Yup can't even really fit into my regular shirts anymore unless their super stretchy!
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Finally getting into the Dr. here! Relieved my stress a lot! He seems really nice and I already have all my appointments for the rest of the pregnancy scheduled! And I get an ultrasound on March 5th! Excited to get a little peek of my little guy!
Miss anything? Normal exercising! I can't even walk on the treadmill or go on a normal walk without literally almost peeing my pants. Every time! It's probably the most annoying thing ever. Who knew having a 4 ½ pound baby pressing on your bladder would make you feel like you need to be in diapers! Also miss not feeling sick every night..and sometimes during the day!
Movement: Tons of crazy movement! Seriously want that ultrasound to make sure he doesn't have an extra arm and leg in there! This week its actually started to hurt when he moves around a lot! He sticks his little hand or foot so far out or stretches so much I feel like my skin will rip if he stretches any further!
Food cravings: All the bad stuff. Lately though mostly just sweet breads like cinnamon rolls still but i've been good this week! I haven't given in and bought Cinnabon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Basically every dinner. I always feel sick after dinner.
Labor signs: No...I think I may have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions this week though..but I can't be sure!
Symptoms: Tired, moody, fat, hungry, nauseous, leg and feet cramps, trouble sleeping cause I can't get a comfortable position with this huge belly!
Belly button in or out? All out!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on! Wondering when I'll swell up and won't be able to wear them anymore. My guess is sometime in the next 2 weeks.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody...but not as moody as I was in January...I think i'm just bored sitting at home all day every day! I want my baby here already!
Looking forward to: It's funny as much as I do want him here though, and how much I'm counting down days and weeks, It's crazy to think if he comes even a week early it seems like so close! And then I start to get freaked out cause I wonder if I'm ready yet! It's like 80% of the time I just want him to come already and the other 20% I'm thinking 6 weeks....I can wait six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment