Friday, November 1, 2013

17 Weeks

So I found this girls blog on Pinterest and got the idea of doing a weekly Pregnancy update along with my pics I do every other week! So here's week 17! Every other week up till now you can just assume that every answer said "sick, sick, sick, throwing up, sick, hating life, sicky sick sick!"

So it's probably good I'm starting now anyway cause I'm feeling better (thank the Lord!!) and will have more to say! :)


How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain: approx. 8-10 pounds? I'm kind of avoiding the scale.
Maternity clothes? Nope, just lots of sweats and yoga pants!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Best moment this week: Feeling my little one move for the first time Monday morning! Laying in bed I felt tons of little flutters and nudges right under my belly button where I could see for also about the first time, a little hard bump poking out! It's like it appeared overnight!
Miss anything? Feeling normal walking around, not like I need to sit down every few minutes! Regular bathroom trips, and getting my regular Diet Cokes everyday!
Movement: Felt the baby move for the first time on 10/28!! Such a crazy feeling!
Food cravings: not really, if anything just still having food aversions
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of dirty dishes or Preston after he's eaten McDonald's  And when I eat too much of anything I start to feel nauseous. 
Gender: Appointment to find out next Wednesday!!! Hoping baby is in the right position to tell!
Labor signs: nope! 
Symptoms: Finally starting to feel less nauseous!!!! Thank goodness!!! Taking Zofran again so that helps. Headaches, backaches, constipation, trouble sleeping through the night, tired.
Belly button in or out? In!!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: I honestly don't feel like I've been that moody at all during this pregnancy! But then again you'd have to ask Preston I guess. Haha


Looking forward to: Finding out if its a boy or girl next week!!!! and feeling the baby kick more so Preston can feel it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment