Thursday, November 7, 2013

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!


Ever since I was 11 years old and my first little nephew was born, I knew I wanted my first baby to be a sweet little boy. Marrying my wonderful sports obsessed husband only increased that want. As we talked about kids, he expressed wanting a little boy first so that he could play and teach him all sorts of sports and manly things. Also, I just can't help wanting a little mini Preston, with beautiful blue eyes and adorable face! I can already picture him smiling up at me every time I look at my sweet husband.

So yesterday, after waiting for what seemed like forever! we finally had our ultrasound appointment! I wen't in super excited I couldn't wait to find out what we were having! As the Dr. started the ultrasound he took his sweet time! Starting with the head and working his way down slowly. As wonderful as it was to know everything was healthy and perfect with our little one, I just couldn't help being impatient to know the gender already!!! Finally he got down there and pointed to what all seemed like blobs and said, "do you see that little penis sticking up?" My heart literally skipped a beat! "Its a boy?!" I said. "No that's just the umbilical cord, I was just kidding with you.." Oh man what a punk! He continued looking and finally said that the umbilical cord was in between the baby's legs so he couldn't get a clear picture, but if he had to guess he would say girl just because he couldn't see a little penis. But he left the gender spot blank at told us we'd have to try again...in a MONTH! Well no way was I waiting that long! I wen't home and scheduled an appointment with an ultrasound technician. We'd be paying, I just had to know!

So today! I prayed and prayed that we would be able to tell this time, we wen't in and the equipment was definitely higher quality, even I felt like I could tell right away when the lady found the spot in between our baby's legs with no delay, "It's a boy!" I immediately started crying and couldn't stop! Preston just laughed at me but I could tell he was excited too :)

 I cannot wait to meet our little guy! I couldn't be happier! Now this pregnancy feels a little more real, when I feel little kicking and wiggling in there i'll know its my little baby boy!

Now for the overload of pictures that my wonderful talented little sister Jenna took for us!


Preston has some hops! Crazy boy! haha














No comments:

Post a Comment