Friday, November 15, 2013

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks!
Total weight gain: still not wanting to get on the scale! But probably 10-12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yup! I'm wearing either sweats or maternity pants all the time now
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Shopping for our first little baby outfit :) its so cute! I love baby boy clothes!
Miss anything? I miss being able to sleep through the night!! I'm so uncomfortable I toss and turn all night. I also miss not having to think about whether or not foods will make me sick before I eat them, and I miss not getting nauseous every night.
Movement: Yup! He's still moving in there quite a bit! I love when I'm just sitting there and all the sudden I’ll feel this pressure start building and then out of no where part of my stomach is ROCK hard because he's pushed his whole body against one side of my belly! Haha I love it! I'll rub my belly for a minute and then soon enough he'll “sink” back down and my tummy will feel normal again. I love feeling him move around in there, its the most incredible feeling!
Food cravings: Not really, mostly just still aversions. Although I have been eating a lot of Cheez-its lately! The duoz Cheddar Jack and Parmesan flavor, they are so good! I have to stop myself or I’ll eat the whole box in one sitting instead of just half the box! Haha also I've been eating lots of apples lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Trying to figure out what to eat for every meal. And when I haven't eaten for more than 2-3 hours and just about every night still I feel nauseous/throw up.
Gender: Our wish came true! We have a little baby boy growing in there! My little Jaxson Pierce!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: mostly just nausea at night and peeing All. The. Time.
Belly button in or out? Almost out! It's so weird to see it half in half out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :) I'm SO excited for the Holidays!!!!
Looking forward to: Going to mom and dads on Sunday for the week, then Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! :) I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment