Wednesday, November 6, 2013

18 Weeks Pregnant!





How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain: about 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? On those rare days that I actually leave my house! Haha mostly I just wear my pregnancy pants cause their cute though, I can still (barely) fit into my other pants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: During our ultrasound, just getting the reassurance that everything is okay with our baby and growing properly!
Miss anything? Working! Or at least leaving the house on a regular basis. I just miss having things to do. Since I had to quit my job since I was so sick now I just stay home everyday all day! I also miss doing my Yoga everyday and working out regularly! Hoping to get back to the gym for at least some light workouts soon!
Movement: Still feeling little nudges and prods a few times everyday! It's really the best feeling, I just love knowing my little one is actually in there! Can't wait till Preston can feel them, he usually isn't around when he's kicking a lot and they're not that strong yet anyway.
Food cravings: Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when I get full I start to feel a little nauseous
Gender: After waiting and waiting, (I wanted to pay and get an ultrasound done at 16 weeks) we finally went and had our ultrasound today, I was SO excited and we have our gender reveal plan all ready and in place....and the Dr. couldn't tell if our little one was a boy or girl because the umbilical cord was in between the legs! :( i'm so so sad! I really want to know! So hopefully we'll be going to another place to pay to have it done sometime this week. I just can't wait any longer! My little baby is already in trouble with me for not opening his/her legs! It moved all during our ride to our appointment but wouldn't move at all when we were in there!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still getting nauseous but have only thrown up a few times. Mostly it is just at night, but nothing compared to what it was! Also feeling some pains in my stomach (stretching and pinching pains) from the uterus getting bigger I assume! And trouble sleeping through the night :( I HATE sleeping on my side! I can never get comfortable and it takes forever to fall asleep.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! But bored! Can't wait to visit my parents in Bakersfield next weekend!
Looking forward to: Going somewhere to get another Ultrasound! There's no way I'm waiting until December 4th to find out what we're having!




No comments:

Post a Comment