Saturday, November 23, 2013

20 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks!
Total weight gain: aprrox.12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Playing the piano for my little boy and feeling him kick a lot while I'm playing.
Miss anything? This week I've been in Bakersfield all week visiting my parents so, not pregnancy related but I'm REALLY missing my hubby! But also just miss feeling normal, not sick while out shopping with my mom and Reagan. Sick of being sick.
Movement: Feeling more and more kicks everyday like they're getting stronger. He's a growing boy! I don't think I'll ever get tired of feeling him kicking in there.
Food cravings: The past few days I've been craving fruity candy like skittles and jelly bellies and tootsie pops!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Starting to think bread is making me sick. But basically every time I eat, about 20 minutes later I start to feel like I'm gonna throw up. It's lame.
Gender: Little boy, Jaxson Pierce
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: nausea. Nausea. Throwing up. I get motion sickness and car sick now. And I've been tired lately!
Belly button in or out? Halfway out! It's weird! haha
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Seeing Preston on Tuesday night!




No comments:

Post a Comment