Sunday, August 1, 2010

This is totally going in my blog!

So this is the beginning of what I hope will be a successful attempt at that blogging thing! I've always wanted to start a blog, mostly so I can say "This is totally going in my blog!!!" -Barney-How I met your mother- (best show ever) and because I have a lot of random thoughts that sometimes I just feel like writing down! so here it goes:

First off I'll introduce myself! I've never been very good at talking about myself, but maybe i'll be better at writing about myself
My name is Meaghan Camille Ricks. I don't really understand the point of middle names, does anyone ever really introduce themselves using their full name? Anyway I digress, My name is Meaghan. Some people call me megs, lately lots of people, and lots of people I don't even know have called me meg. I also get all the fun variations cause my name is spelled so awesome, but I consider myself, Meaghan.
I was born and raised in a City known as Bakersfield in the best state ever, CaliforniA. Also known to its residents as Bako, or what I've heard more, lately, Bakes. Which are both quite accurate cause it gets so insanely hot during the, well at anytime of the year. The weather is quite retarded. Not as bi-polar as I have found the weather in my current location (Provo Utah) to be but it is always some degree of hot, or so it seems. Which I really hate. Any temperature in the extreme is not okay with me. I'm always cold, always, unless its super hot. And being really hot makes me extremely grumpy. In my opinion it should be 65-70 and sunny, all. the. time. well...no lower than 45 and no higher than 85. fair enough? Anyway moving on, I'm gonna make a list, just for funsies
1. I consider myself a very laid back person....which is a nice way of saying I can, at times, be extremely lazy. I do love doing crazy and random things though, like spray painting old trains, climbing mountains, jumping off cliffs and out of airplanes.
2. If I had it my way I would play in a very intense Volleyball tournament everyday! and go hiking, camping or something like that, at least twice a week.
3. One of my life goals is to travel the world and eventually live in New York and Ireland...or New Zealand.
4. I am a very forgiving person, I don't believe in holding grudges, and I don't believe in fighting with people you love. it takes a lot to get me mad, (unless you're my little sister shes pretty good at it) but it doesn't take a lot to make me sad. And I do get my feelings hurt pretty easily, it's something I'm trying to work on.
5. I am very defensive when people call me out on things, some may say thats prideful I really don't think thats it, I just don't like feeling like I've done something wrong or hurt someone in anyway (unless they deserved it), so I defend my actions! ....So just shut up about it cause I do what I want! ;) no actually this is my biggest personality flaw, I think, and I'm really trying to work on that too.
6. I like being sarcastic, a lot.
7. I am a very loving person. When I love someone or fall in love, I love very deeply. Which lets be honest, kinda sucks. It means I get hurt a lot and care too much sometimes. But then again, lucky for the people I love cause I really would do anything to help someone I love :)
8. I have the best family in the world. No questions.
9. I also have the best friend in the world! She is my other half and we are pretty much telepathic.
10. I hate it when people judge other people, or trash talk anyone. It is definitely one of my biggest pet peeves. I find it incredibly immature, it reminds me of high school, do us all a favor and get over yourself.
11. I am not one of those peppy "oh my gosh!!" always happy, i'm always on an overdose of prozac kinda girls. I don't have enough energy for that, lets be honest. Don't get me wrong sometimes I'm probably pretty annoying, I love to laugh (loudly) at a lot of things and when I've had a monster or Red Bull I like to act crazy and talk to random people. But really? Lets tone it down a bit on the peppiness. You make my head hurt.
12. I'm completely 100% addicted to Diet Coke. I know I'm probably gonna die when i'm 30 and my internal organs really hate me but, really? I don't care enough. I like it, alot. and I'm going to drink it regardless, so don't try and talk me out of it, its just annoying.

So thats me...not all of me I'm just kind of bored with writing at the moment and I kind of want some cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment