Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jessica's "Daily Affirmation"

This little girl, aside from being quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen, is such an inspiration! I want to be more like her!


There are many people in my life who I strive to be more like;
My incredible Mother with her patience and amazing ability to raise six kids, love us all unconditionally and still keep her sanity.
My sweet Daddy, who works so hard to give us everything we needed, is a spiritual giant and has the best sense of humor ever! I know if I am fortunate enough to find a man even half as incredible as my Father, I will have done just fine!
My brothers and sisters, also some of the best examples I have to look up to in my life. And many more!
I'm so lucky!!!! I am constantly trying to improve myself and looking to others to see what traits I want to incorporate into myself, and what ones I would.. well much rather do without! Recently I have decided I want to become a whole lot more positive! As the title of my blog insinuates, I often have the tendency to be fairly cynical and sarcastic, which I know will always have a place in my personality, but I want to start striving to be more and more optimistic. :) When I was younger I knew I could do anything and I had complete and utter faith in myself. I didn't doubt who I was at all and I knew that I was a loved Daughter of God. As I have gotten older life experiences have torn down that way of thinking in more ways then one, I'm working on building it up again :) I've been so blessed! I'm going to start now to enjoy every day I have, not just endure it!
I'll keep you updated ;)
This reminds me of my mom, she is constantly telling me I need to learn to make myself happy and not wait for things or people to do it for me!


"I can do anything good! Yeah yeah yeah, I can do anything good! Better, better than anyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment